Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My first litter of fuzzycarriers were born a week ago. Looks like 3 boys, all 3 nice big ones :D

Mom is my sweet little fuzzy Medusa and dad is my big siamese Sugar Daddy.

Mom's next litter will be with my big sweedish male Jeppe (black tan, sweedish showtype) These two litters will be the foundation in my fuzzyline :)

·
Registered
193 Posts
Hej, kul att se en dansk jenta här :D
your fuzzy project is very interesting. We need more lines of hairless and fuzzies in denmark and Sweden.
I visited your HomePage and saw a couple of Malins mice (Rått8r). She is a friend of mine :)

Do you vistit swedish shows?

·
Premium Member
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lottiz said:
Hej, kul att se en dansk jenta här :D
your fuzzy project is very interesting. We need more lines of hairless and fuzzies in denmark and Sweden.
I visited your HomePage and saw a couple of Malins mice (Rått8r). She is a friend of mine :)

Do you vistit swedish shows?
Hey :D

I like the fuzzies a lot, they are sooo ugly and sweet and charming at the same time :lol:

Malin made some wonderful mice, i just love them :D

I haven't been at a show, i'm sad to say. I would like to go to one as a guest to see what it's like but i have no idea how to find information about the shows :oops:

·
Premium Member
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here's my two keepers from this litter, they are named Alfa & Beta. Both nice longhaired and huge boys - 5 weeks old and weighing 30 gram + 31 gram :shock:

Alfa, so longhaired his fur devides on top of him:

Beta, also very longhaired but his fur doesn't devide (yet?):

The 3rd male will move to his new home next weekend - he's just as longhaird and big as the two above ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts