Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Species: Rat
- Date of birth/Age: just under a year old
- Sex: Buck
- Colour/Variety: Broken agouti and agouti berkshire
- Price: Free
- Collectible From: anywhere in county durham, Im willing to travel to make sure they get a good home
- Reason for sale: mum decided I have to get rid of all my male animals

Will upload pics soon

·
Registered
293 Posts
Dannii

Something to tell your mum male rats do not smell any different to female rats it may help your case a little ;)
I have 20 rats as i breed and show and i have to say if anything my girls are dirtier than my lads

Also something to think of did they come from a pet shop or breeder or rescue ?

If i can help in any way at all please do not hesitate to pm me.

Juliet x

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got them from a pet store and the final straw for them with my mum was last night when they peed all over the couch and pooped on my mum pj's. it dont help that we live in a council house either and relatives said it looks like some sort of breeding operation (24 rodents in my bedroom) Im not allowed to keep any male mice either :cry:

·
Registered
293 Posts
Well im gobsmacked really Lol

If she doesnt like them why on earth was she handling them ? And they will pee and poo on you simple fact im afraid as rodents are not continent they cant help it bless em :lol:

I shall see if i know anyone in the rat fancy near you that can help

Juliet xx

·
Registered
59 Posts
i'd love to to take them on but i think i just live to far away from you :( You're not by any chance going to the london champs are you??? I have 2 female rats atm that are nearly reaching 4yrs but im probs going to have to have them put down sooner or later cus they have tumors and its not fair on them. I've been looking into getting some male rats for a long time as i've heard they're much more laid back then the females. Im sure you'll find a loving home for them sooner or later. xx

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Both gone to a loving home, I boarded them at the pet store that I volunteer at and the owners daughter fell in love lol so this can be closed now

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.