Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
- Date of birth/Age - Older Does born Dec 2009, Younger Does & Buck Born March 2010 (The buck is not related to the does)
- Sex - 6 does, 1 Buck
- Colour/Variety - BE Cream does, BE Cream Satin doe, Black doe, Choc Satin buck
- Price - Free
- Collectible From - Bexleyheath, or July Enfield Show
- What the mouse carries (E.g Dove tan carrying chocolate) - Satin
- If it is a doe, whether or not it has already had a litter - The older does are the moms to the younger does.

The reason I am hoping to give these mice away is because they are just the sweetest mice, especially the does. I swear they are more like rats with thier temprement, curiousity and affection. Its an issue of space for me, and I feel I have to at least try to give these gorgeous meece a home.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Hi i would be happy to give your mice a home, bieng as i am a newbie and don't have many mice at the mo!!!!
I am also able to collect from bexlyheath if you like xx :D

·
Premium Member
2,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Which ones are you interested in? The girls are gorgeous hehe And the boy is very cheeky, but beautiful looking. (And already proven, if you would want to breed from him)

And I notice you are in North London, would it be easier for you to get to Enfield? I will be there next saturday for the LSCMRC show, and could bring any of these meece up there with me!

Let me know ASAP.

W xx

·
Premium Member
2,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The girls have always been together, as stated above, the older does are mums to the younger ones :)

You are very welcome to have them all, but you will have to provide the cage as I don't have one I can spare. And you'll have to bring a carrier aswell.

If you can get to enfield on saturday day, then let me know and I will bring them with me, if not, we'll have to arrange a day I am not working, and I can meet you in london if you want.

W xx

·
Registered
393 Posts
I will be at enfield on saturday, no probs with the cage, got a few spare tanks at the mo!! My poor hubby has already been making some mouse boxes so i'm sure a bit more DIY won't hurt!!! ;)
Thankyou for the help xx

·
Premium Member
2,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I will bring all the does then! :D

I really hope you enjoy them, I know I have, they are fabulous mice and i am genuinely sad to see them go.

I plan on being at the Enfield show pretty much all day i *think*... if you want though, I can PM you my mobile number, so you can contact me about what time you are coming?

W xx

·
Premium Member
2,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well this one is the NMC Summer Cup, so there will definately be alot more people there than regular LSCMRC shows.

I am not showing in this one, but very much looking forward to it anyway because I get to see people I haven't in a while and I am picking up mousey and rattie stock. As well as bringing stock for other people ;)

Will PM you my number xx

·
Premium Member
2,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes he is still available hon, and if you look in my last post in 'new and existing mice section' then you can see a fab close up of his head! Lol
I will try to take a full body pic of him when i get home from work.
He is pet type, but very cute none the less hehe

Let me know if you want him and i'll bring him to the show on sat. Just so i know who i'm looking for, you are Rachel right? Who i was talking to about ivories at the last show? (forgive me if i'm wrong lol)
W xx

1 - 14 of 14 Posts