Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are updated pix of Adamant's second litter off of a diluted blue doe. They are two weeks old now. The big silvery blue one is the mother, the other larger ones are sisters.

And here are Adamant's second litters off of The Girlz. They are about 8 days old.

Seelie and Adamant's little ones at about four weeks old:

And here are Adamant's off the Girlz:

I think this little darling is gorgeous!

·
Premium Member
6,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, guys. Only one of has tri markings, but I know from experience that all the others carry the tri factor. I have high expectations for the litter Adamantine had yesterday; they should all have tri markings, and I'm looking for solid patches of color separated on a field of white. That was my goal even before the standards were set. I'm thinking that, with all the diversity inherent in different types of tris that there will most likely be other types of tri markings that will be set aside as a standard. It would be a shame to limit folks who show to just the one type.

·
Premium Member
6,817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm pretty sure there's only one dark baby with tri markings. It's hard to tell on such little meeces in any case, but most of the litter is satin, and a lot of what looks like lighter and darker shades is the result of reflection off the coat. I've spent a while turning them this way and that in order to figure out for myself what is going on.

There about three that have a bit of splashing and shading, along with faint points. They could be called tris, I guess.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.