Pet Mice Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Premium Member
3,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 1.1 pair of adult harvest mice who I am looking for a home for. The buck is an older boy (19.5 months) and the doe is a fairly young adult who has had one litter before. The buck has sired a couple of litters but not with this doe, he was put with her for company when his mate died. They have been together for about 2 months now and I don't expect them to produce any litters but there is an off chance. Both healthy, no problems and tbh if I had not stated the buck's age you would never have known he wasn't a youngster.

These are free to anyone who I know well and have seen their set ups, or £5 to others. If you can give these two a good retirement home please let me know, or ask any questions.

· Premium Member
1,625 Posts
I would love this pair Cait.

just need to see if i might be able to get them from Honley. I don't know anyone from Manchester travelling there, but maybe someone who is travelling further south or near enough to Manchester could help.

· Premium Member
3,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I can ask Dave who brought you the blues up if he's able to help as he's coming round at the weekend anyway :) That would get them to Stockport anyway.

· Premium Member
3,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's not what I'd get if I had the choice but it should be ok. I'm not sure how you'll hang the millet though as don't the Perfecto's have very fine mesh on the roof? Also the fact that the roof slides will bugger up whatever you have hanging whenever you open it :lol: That could be easily fixed by making a new lid though. If that doesn't appeal I have a tall tank with sliding glass doors that I was going to sell - there's a photo on my website on the harvest mouse page.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.