Pet Mice Forum banner

Forever Home - 3 Rats - Hertfordshire

3K views 18 replies 2 participants last post by  Jammy 
#1 ·
I have 3 beautiful rats looking for a kind caring home.
I have just recently started a rescue centre and these rats were given to me as unwanted pets, they are lovely little rats need some work as they are a little nervious.
One is white with black eyes, the other to are husky rat looking.
think they are about 2 months old but can find out.
Would prefer they stay together but can split.
there is a required donation of £10 for the 3 of them.

I also have lots of hamsters looking for homes.
These hamsters have been rescued from neglect so they do have a few cuts and bite marks on them which are healing up well. They are very sweet hamsters some need a bit more work on than others. They are still a little scared that when u touch them they are going to get bitten. None of them have attempted to bite.
Most are about 5 months few younger ones that are 12 week
colours golden part long haired, cream and white part long haired, ginger, and sable.
required donation of £5

Also lots of lovely male mice are looking for homes again rescued from neglect very sweet and friendly
Must not be used for food as they have allready been miss treated once. Can be used for breeding.
Ages vary colours stone and white, black and white, choc tans, choc and white.
Required donation of £2 some of the older ones are free to good home.

please have a look on my site
http://www.SunnyBridgehamsterrescue.yolasite.com

See less See more
#9 ·
thank you i will try and get some pics sorted and sex them are remember the sexes this time lol and let you know it was just a crazy day yester day with getting all those rescues and finding out that the group of male hamsters are not all male 2 males 1 femal how stupid so now i have to hang on to her incase of babies its just strange as the have been together 5 months and not hand any babies but there is 2 males on female :shock: oh well lol

#13 ·
Well not happily living together for 5 month they were being forced to live together for 5 month, 5 months of hell for them i would have thought they are ripped to pieces one has a bite right next to his eye almost took his eye out poor little sweetie i will be keeping him as i have fallen in love lol. the tank was splattered with blood will try and get a pic of him to show you. poor little guys

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.