Pet Mice Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
- Date of birth/Age: Ready for West Country and Manchester shows, will be approx 4-6 weeks depending on show
- Sex: Does from brindle litters
- Colour/Variety: Argente, dove, possibly champagne
- Price: £6 each or 3 for £15
- Collectible From: Leicester or the West Country (29 March) or Manchester (4 April) shows
- What the mouse carries (E.g Dove tan carrying chocolate): Champagne, possibly satin
- If it is a doe, whether or not it has already had a litter: N/A
- Reason for sale: Not needed for breeding as not brindles

These does can all be bred from if desired, but not show quality in terms of colour, good type.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Cait,

You may possibly remember me as we met at Sowood, and you were kind enough to show me some brindle mice.

I would like to reserve three of these does, if possible.

PM sent.

Thanks a lot.

John

·
Premium Member
3,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Three does reserved for John, still taking reservations, will update thread with specific babies ASAP.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
I might be interested in a couple of doves or champagnes. I would use them in breeding my rumpwhites, Im quite interested in the pink eyed varieties since my surprise champagne rumpwhites popped up.

Pick up from Alveston?

·
Premium Member
3,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
After a quick tot up I have 3 champagnes, 3 dove/silver and 3 argentes. These are from 3 different litters born 22/2 and 28/2.

Reserved - 1 cham, 1 argente and 1 dove for John.
Available - 2 chams, 2 dove/silver and 2 argente.

Please note all argentes have the chocolate dilution and are therefore pale with a diluted undercolour.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
I'll definately have a champagne doe, I cant decide whether to go for two champagnes or one champagne and a dove/silver.
Actually if you have a dove and a silver I could take both and a champagne?

·
Premium Member
3,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah no problem - a dove, the silver and a cham reserved for you :) I'm not going to Alveston myself but as far as I know Sarah is still planning to, so I shall be asking her to take any mice for me. I'll be at Manchester myself, mainly because I'm judging :lol: so either show should be fine.

Reserved - 2 chams, 1 argente and 3 dove/silver for John and Ian.
Available - 1 cham and 2 argente.

·
Premium Member
3,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If the remaining does remain unreserved they will be going to the pet shop on Saturday 28th so if anyone is interested please let me know before then. Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Photos of the mice...

Ian, the silver and dove for you

Silver doe

Dove doe

One of the champagnes

One of the argentes (not yet reserved)

All mice above are 4 weeks old or under.

·
Premium Member
3,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Glad you like her :) The photo of her washing her foot was purely by coincidence but I had to post it! Obviously trying to make herself look lovely for you Ian ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.