Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since the rats have had a cage upgrade decided i dont want to keep these cages for anything now.

So they are up for grabs, When i bought these one was £98 and the other was £100+ because the price rise however they have now come back down to £97 (ish).

Will to let them go from £30 each, this is just for the cage, no shelf or water bottles as they are being used by my rats in there other cages.

So yea just the cages, They are in good condition and will be cleaned.

These are Collection only by the way from Wakefield.

·
Registered
584 Posts
I would snap these up if you were nearer, but the next time I'll be up that way is in July when I am judging at the YRC. I have kept adult female mice in these, and in the similar freddy without any problems with escapees, just in case anyone is looking for a lovely cage for a colony.

·
Premium Member
723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
julieszoo said:
I would snap these up if you were nearer, but the next time I'll be up that way is in July when I am judging at the YRC. I have kept adult female mice in these, and in the similar freddy without any problems with escapees, just in case anyone is looking for a lovely cage for a colony.
Whens the YRC show?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts