Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
- Date of birth/Age- 8 weeks
- Sex-does
- Colour/Variety-Broken chocolate tan
- Price-Free to good home
- Collectible From-Cheltenham, can deliver for petrol cost
- What the mouse carries (E.g Dove tan carrying chocolate) From a broken dove tan x broken chocolate mating
- If it is a doe, whether or not it has already had a litter-No too young
- Reason for sale-Cant be used

These sweet little girls are small for their age so definitely not for any breeding, but theyre big characters and very active
Pics to come

·
Registered
9 Posts
hmmm.... youve got my interest for sure... will you send me some pics please?? Mighty Mouse Mousery has two breeder does at this time and would welcome some cage companions if they are tame... might have to send them via mail though.... we are located in New Orleans, LA. lets view some pics and do some email correspondence to figure out the details.

MMM

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey MMM,

Thanks loads for your interest, have got your PM. Im not sure itll be worth me sending over any pics though as we are in Cheltenham in the UK. Im guessing you thought we meant Cheltenham US? Im sorry, thats my fault, I should clarify on my location status. Its just most people here are from the UK

I think shipping over to the US costs a LOT of money :shock:

·
Registered
9 Posts
UK! WOW! LOL! thats a long ways from me. *Grin* hmmmm.... lets see how much it would cost to ship them over anyway... If I can, I would be happy to split or even cover the cost of the shipping... Marla and Mita are my does... and I have done a lot of reading and think it would be good to have a couple of nannys on hand soon... Im not sure... but I think Marla may be pregnant from the previous place she was at.... lol... if so, I guess I get to start before my buck arrives. *Wink*

at any rate... your distance does not thwart my interest in the least... could you check on the price of shipping for me??

thanks ever so much....

MMM

·
Premium Member
3,106 Posts
Shipping would cost you thousands of dollars and is not an easy process. I believe the cost is per crate regardless of how many mice in most part and when I helped on an import I think the cost ran to about $5-6000.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the info-I was pretty sure itd be that expensive too-Very much doubt itd be worth THAT much!

The thread can now be closed anyway :) Thanks for the continued interest MMM! :D hope you find your nannies
Btw please keep us updated if any little ones arrive!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.