- Colour/variety: hairless, one agouti, others unknown
- Price: £3 each
- Collectable from: Staffordshire
- What the mouse carries (e.g. dove tan carrying chocolate): hairless, fuzzy
- If it is a doe, whether or not it has already had a litter: -
- Reason for sale: excess stock

Date of birth/age: 5 weeks
- Sex: 3 bucks & 3 doe's
- Colour/variety: hairless/fuzzy carriers, long coated, 3 mis-mark banded, 1 broken and 1 BEW
- Price: £2 each
- What the mouse carries (e.g. dove tan carrying chocolate): hairless, fuzzy - banded.
- If it is a doe, whether or not it has already had a litter: NO

Date of birth/age: approx 8 weeks, maybe some younger.
- Sex: All bucks
- Colour/variety: Satins - PEW, choc&white, Black&white, Chocolate self
- Price: £2 each
- What the mouse carries (e.g. dove tan carrying chocolate): N/A

Date of birth/age: 10 weeks
- Sex: Buck
- Colour/variety: Long coated BEW
- Price: £2
- What the mouse carries (e.g. dove tan carrying chocolate): N/A

Added note: This boy is massive, if your after a stud to produce big babies, then this may just be the guy for you, hes not show quality, but stunning all the same :)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Bugger, i'd of had another hairless had i known you had more!
I'm in love with the female i got from you :lol: Can't put her down lmao...

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
These ones are male and related to her sadly, but i have plenty of unrelated carriers that could have been put with her to produce 75% hairless young :p

You've ventured out now, so will expect to see you at more shows in the future :p

·
Registered
374 Posts
choc broken satin.... now your talking, any chance I could have a pic of just that one please? :D Or are there two? looks like it from the pic, but I can't see either of them particulally well. Sorry if I'm being a pain!

Vi x

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
theres 2 in that pic yes, there may be three i can't remember, but i know theres one little one that isn't for sale, hes much smaller, his head is domed and he looks overall quite scrunched, he'll probably be culled as hes really not 'right' i don't think hes well, bless him.

I'll get you some pictures of them individually, one has a nose blaze and a thick band around his waist with a little dot, the other is similar but the band is thin and not quite full and the blaze is more like the entire head, eyes and ears :)

·
Registered
374 Posts
I like the first. Could I reserve him please... sorry, I don't know your name!

If ask my mum nicely we can probably come pick him up next sunday, would that be okay? If not then, it would be 2 weeks after that.

Vi x

·
Registered
374 Posts
can you write an introduction please before posting elseware. I don't think anyone on this forum would sell to someone they know nothing about. And the way you are asking is making me *personally*, a little suspicious.

thanks, Vi x

·
Registered
13 Posts
Well to be honest ... It is my Girlfriend who is crazy about the mice and i promised to buy her a pair and i just cant find anywhere .... Is it hard to get white with red eyes ? I dont know much about mice ... it is the first attempt to buy .. but i read kinda lots in this forums so i guess it is gona be ok ... ! What do you mean makes you suspicious ?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts