Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
- Date of birth/age: Babies and young between 6-10 weeks

- Sex: male and female

- Colour/variety:self creams, self blacks, self blues, herefords, silver greys and silver blacks.

- Price: Bucks £2-3 each (depending on breed) does £5 each, Trios £10 - £20 (depending on breed)

- Collectable from: Hertfordshire or the enfield mouse show in may. Can deliver if near by or can deliver further for petrol money.

- What the mouse carries (e.g. dove tan carrying chocolate): unknown

- If it is a doe, whether or not it has already had a litter: no

- Reason for sale: extra stock

·
Registered
293 Posts
Oooooh i would love some Doe's :D
I shall be at the May Enfield show please could you say what is available in what varieties please :D

Many Thanks
Juliet

·
Registered
293 Posts
I am very interested in some Doe's and can collect at LSCMRC Enfield May show :)
I would particularly like a Hereford Doe and possibly a couple of others :)

·
Registered
293 Posts
Raindropmousery said:
thats fine i am selling the mice for a friend so i will find out if they still have some hereford does. Will see you at the show will give details and a pic of my self so you can find me at the show.
Thats brilliant Im on Facebook if you want to see my photo Juliet Ann Metcalf :)
I would love a Hereford and maybe a couple of other different colours if poss :) Would it be ok to choose the others on the day but please reserve me a really Nice Hereford if possible as i would like to show them :)

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
i no the feeling iv had a bad few weeks too 2 of my old rats were put down 1 of my mice died and my pigeon died : ( i did ask for one so hopfully he has put one in with my other girls. I will double check with him right now talk to u soon and see u sat x

·
Registered
293 Posts
Have you got any very young male meeces available ?
A friend of mine has a male who was a rescue and was sposed to be neutered but has one testicle and has fathered a litter !!
I have been advised that he may get on well with very young boys if intro'd well and soon ? As ideally this young Lad doesnt want his pet to be alone :(

·
Registered
293 Posts
Raindropmousery said:
Hi iv only just got your message and yes i did have some males as well they were silvergreys. How are you mice doing ? It was great to meet you yesterday and i loved your rats they were adorable. Enjoy your mice.

x
I'm hoping to make the July show if i can arrange cover for my shift at work :) The meeces are great thankyou very very much, they have settled really well just craving sheepy/fuzzy ones now :lol:
Was lovely meeting you too Rachel, My girls i took yesterday did do me proud i am very lucky to have some lovely ratlings oh and by the way no kittens yet but will keep you posted :) :) :)

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
yea that would be great id love to hear all about your baby ratties when they arrive and love to see pics too : ) i am hoping to breed some little sheepy/fuzzy ones soon so i will let you no when i breed if you are interested in some, also i might have a buck needing a home in the future.

:D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.