Pet Mice Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought Id do a quick view of all the mice I have left looking for new homes with updated pics taken today.
Please ask for more info if youre interested in a particular mouse or check the sales section for individual threads.

Does

Melody

Maisie - GONE

Mia

Molly

Lyla - GONE

Cleo - GONE

Susa - On Hold

Magi - On Hold

Rw baby 1 - On Hold

From Rw litter baby 5 - GONE

Red Eye White doe - GONE

Runty Choc Tan - GONE

Runty Coffee Fox - GONE

Olive - NO LONGER AVIALBLE

Ruby - ON HOLD

Litter - Mix of red eye, dark eye, broken, satin etc - See new pics page 5

Bucks

Pinky, Ivan and Brain - Ivan (buck 2 gone) Pinky and brain are stunning nice size Black eye Whites! Ready to go now new pics page 5

Shadow - GONE

Fluffle - Satin - GONE

Mocha

Myles - ON HOLD

Cooper - Satin - GONE

Boy 1 - STAYING

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Vivian said:
nice colours.. wath colour is olive?
I really have no idea of her proper colour, her broken markings on her back seem to blend into her base colour rather than being defined which makes it more difficult to say.

x.leigh.amber.x I 'may' be down in Brighton at some point next week if distance is an issue.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Peteyandthegang said:
Dont happen to be coming this way do you? :lol:
Just thought Id ask! :oops:
Theyre all gorgeous. If I was closer Id have a hard time choosing!
Not untill the 5th June! :lol:
Im hoping they will all be gone by then though :?

·
Registered
304 Posts
I'm very interested in olive and cooper how old are they and what colour is olive she looks very unusual!! :eek:

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Replied to pm's
Afraid I wont be at Enfield as I am no longer breeding or showing, have no showlines left!

Just to clarify id prefer runty choc tan ('dede') runty fox doe ('titch') and Olive are not used for breeding. Just that they are very small and runty and in my opinion not good breeding stock at all.
Olive has always had the 'pop eye' look but seems otherwise healthy in herself.

Last buck 'boy 1' is no longer currently available, he is now called Josh and is on a trial pairing with new friend Nina. So far they are getting along well so its looking likely he will be staying here with her long term.

What can I say, he loves her :roll:

·
Registered
177 Posts
it looks funny, but all the species are not realy nice to ather spezies.... so you must be carefull, if it doesn't works, it could be the end for either!

·
Registered
982 Posts
I'm hoping to get to Sarah this afternoon and I'm coming to Enfield so please let me know if anyone needs anything picking up.

I'm out most of the morning so please contact Sarah and if she's happy for meeces to go then I'm happy to take them to bring on Saturday ;)

·
Premium Member
736 Posts
heya if u can come to brighton i would love to reserve some of these mice, if not most of them from u. if i pm u my number would u ring me to arrange reserving, 1 i would definately love if the runty coffee fox for my mum so please keep him for me. i will confirm others with u later on today. thanks leigh :)

·
Registered
16 Posts
i would also like : Rw litter baby 5 (black doe) if possible?
same as the lilac; i can pick up next week, just let me know what train station and when is best for you, and we can arrange something from there.
adele :D

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Vivian said:
it looks funny, but all the species are not really nice to ather species.... so you must be carefull, if it doesn't works, it could be the end for either!
Vivian is right they could fight to the death so are under strict observation. I do have a fair bit of experience in pairing including mice with hammies in the past but these two (so far) seem to be the easiest yet.

Updated the origional thread, some mice have now gone, sorry but its first come first served with these, i need to cut numbers down asap.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
These can be transported to Preston either tuesday evening or wednesday morning (not sure yet) if anyone wants to take them but lives up north?

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.