Pet Mice Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to Halifax and Bingley and am able to bring mice up there. PM me if you're interested - i have:
Bucks:
silvers
champagne
champagne tans
blacks (big and typey but non show)

Does:
chams
cham tans
blacks (big and typey but non show)

Champagne tans!

cham tans and blacks (blacks are non show standard)

Blacks

Baby silvers:

Pile of baby silvers!:

Preggers PEWs, taken five weeks ago:

Silver stunner!:

PEWs and mid to dark silver does:

PEW:

Big ears!:

Pregnant cham does, taken about five weeks ago - two normal chams in different shades, and one satin:

·
Registered
16 Posts
i would like a champagne doe please if possible, approx 8 weeks old? as i already have a black doe and i dont want her to pick on the new one. so if they are about the same size this would be cool.??
i can come pick up the first week of july if thats any good for you?
adele

·
Registered
293 Posts
Hi

I really like the chams and dark silvers but i am west sussex ! Only show's i am going to are enfield 5th sept and London champs 12th/13th sept ?

Many thanks
Juliet

·
Premium Member
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Jammy said:
Hi

I really like the chams and dark silvers but i am west sussex ! Only show's i am going to are enfield 5th sept and London champs 12th/13th sept ?

Many thanks
Juliet
Hey Juliet - i was being kicked off the computer as i wrote the reply above, hence the shortness! I was going to say, i live in Surrey/South London, and if you're going to London champs and Enfield, well, those are my local shows too. PM if you want to come to me to collect mice, or if you can meet in central London perhaps. (That would have to be during the day on a weekday.) As i said above, i should be at Enfield but i'm not 100% sure about that yet - i won't be at London but i will be entering mice. Have to try and defend my title! :D

·
Premium Member
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
no, that was all i took up. i've got lovely cham, silver and ivory satins, but they aren't going anywhere! hahaha!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.