Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
- Date of birth/age: 3 choc and white - others -
- Sex:bucks
- Colour/variety: 2 choc and white banded, 1 choc marked, 4 dark (stone) with colour point 1 pale with colour points sorry i don't no the colour of the last 5 so thats best i can do picture shows them though
- Price:£1.50 finding them a home is more important than the pirice the 2 choc and whites are living together and the other 5 are living in a group
- Collectable from: guiseley outside of leeds or preston show
- What the mouse carries (e.g. dove tan carrying chocolate): 4dark 1 light - mum was a pew and dad i thought bew but is poss bec but so pale hard to tell in other liters of brothers of dad have been stones. 3 choc and white don't carry futher colours as i far as i no.
- If it is a doe, whether or not it has already had a litter: n/a
- Reason for sale: surplus babies because i hadn't learnt about culling i no thats sounds horrible

pic of choc and whites - one is reserved for sunday 6th but they are not bothered which one so if anyone has a preference befor i take one just say.

dark coloured poss stone with colour points ??

light coloured with colour points

sorry about not knowing the colour i have asked on the forum but not come up with a definate answer yet.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the bottom one is nearly white and has red eyes the other one above is darker and has dark eyes i'm just not sure i am useless with colours i originally thought the darker ones were stone untill they developed darker points

1 - 7 of 7 Posts