Premium Member
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Date of birth/age: Born on the 4th jan 2010
Sex: Mixed
Colour/variety: Mixed (see below)
Price: £3 each
Collectable from: Bracknell, Berkshire
What the mouse carries (e.g. dove tan carrying chocolate): Mothers: Choc Broken Tan. Father: PEW Satin Longhair
If it is a doe, whether or not it has already had a litter: none have had litters
Reason for sale: pups need to be sold

Males
4x Chocolate Broken Tan
1x BEW Satin Longhair
1x BEW
1x Choc Broken
1x Choc Broken Tan Satin Longhair

Females
1x BEW Longhair
1x BEW
1x PEW
1x Champagne Broken Tan
4x Chocolate Broken Tan

Photos Available!!

·
Premium Member
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi to both of you and than you for showing an interest.
I can send pictures of the remaining lot on saturday evening, because thats then i get back home. None will be sold until i get back to you.

Please PM me your emails then i can email the pics straight to you :)

Megs x

·
Premium Member
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
5 females, and 7 males still left!!
if you've given me your email then i've emailed you :)

Tell your friends!

·
Premium Member
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have a couple of males left, all females gone.
In 3-4 weeks i'll have another litter and also 2 males and 1 female available.
The babies of the unborn litter might be champagne tans

Tell me what you would like then i'll try and breed it (within reason)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi, thanks for the quick reply :)

Are any of the males you have left long haired? And i would be very interested in a champagne tan or a satin. I'm just very happy I've at last found a breeder reasonably local to me! It's taken ages.
Many thanks

·
Premium Member
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
the litter i'm planning should have champagne tan selfs/brokens and MIGHT have some longhairs/satins, depending on what the father carries.

i might have some longhairs left, i'll talk to my friend and ask if you can have the longhaird satin choc broken tan that i planned for him to have. He;s a bit small, hot ideal for breeding stock, but i'll have a look at what else i have left =D

I think i have a Satin Longhair Argentine broken at the moment that i was planning on keeping, but i'm not really liking argentines very much compared to doves, chocolates and champagnes =D

I sold a 5 males to my local petshop, but i know the guys there so i can ask if i can swapsies, i think i gave him one of my BEW LH satin males (so beautiful!)

the litter i have at the moment has a PEW male, Chocolate self male, Choc broken female (she's a wild one, and only has the tinyest smudge of chocolate near her whiskers) and the argentine i just told you about.

let me know! sorry for the long message haha

·
Registered
4 Posts
Gosh what a selection!
I'm ideally looking for one male and 2 females, I do like the sound of the first male, wouldn't be used for breeding so doesn't matter he's on the small side bless him! The Agentine LH satin and the BEW LH satin, so would depend on which are availble! then poss a couple of females from your next litter if ok, my other two females are extreamly skittish so looking for something a little on the calmer side lol
thanks ever so much :)

·
Premium Member
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
My little argentine is very friendly compared to his sister, and i think he's the friendliest of the bunch! I think he would be the best, because i have more time to handle him, which i couldn't really do with my eldest litter atm. Lets just hope he hasnt got a lot of genetic weaknesses and die! :shock:

i'll let you know as soon as i can about the females from my next litter, if you pm me your email address then i'll write a note on my door about the females and will let you know when i find out what they are haha. I'll put the female in with one of my bucks tomorrow so the soonest i'll knw is in 5 weeks if you can wait that long!( i can send you pics as they're growing up :D )

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi just saw your original message and wondered on the offchance if you have any satin females available any time soon? I am looking for two friendly mice to keep as pets but can't find any anywhere at the moment. Would be really grateful if you have any suggestions, I'm in Wycombe Bucks. Thanks! K

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.