Pet Mice Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bradford Chamionship Show at Harrogate is only five weeks away now so I am willing to take reservations on mice to be collected from the show. I have a two-week-old brindle litter and two other brindle litters just born, from which the non-brindle does will be available. I may also have other mice available including rumpwhites (mostly bucks) and satins. Obviously I will not be able to confirm exact numbers, sexes and vareties until nearer the time but if anyone is interested please let me know. Unless otherwise stated mice will be suitable for hobby breeding only (not exhibition breeding). Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Currently available to reserve:

1 x cinnamon doe born 8/12 (cinnamon rumpwhite x black self rumpwhite)

1 x argente doe
1 x dove doe
Both born 29/11 (brindle x cham)

4 x argente does born 8/12 (brindle x cham)

Sable bucks, number as yet undecided, born 6/12 and 13/12 (black tan x sable) These may be suitable for show breeding depending on how they mature.

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
Can I reserve the dove, even though I'm not going to the show? >> << I was trying to be good and wait some, but I think I've fallen in love with the colour...

(would have PMd, but didn't want to whammy you twice, lol.)

·
Premium Member
3,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dove doe reserved for Kage Davies :) (since you are local you could get her before the date of the show since she'll be ready to go at the beginning of January).

Miss-Freak-Of-Nature - if you organise someone to collect from the show for you that's fine but I cannot deliver.

·
Premium Member
3,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Currently available to reserve:

1 x argente doe RESERVED for SarahY
1 x dove doe RESERVED for Kage Davies
Both born 29/11 (brindle x cham)

2 x argente does born 22/12 and 24/12 (brindle x cham) 1 x RESERVED for Kage Davies1 x AVAILABLE
5 x dove does born 22/12 and 24/12 (brindle x cham) AVAILABLE

2 x Sable bucks born 6/12 and 13/12 (black tan x sable) These may be suitable for show breeding depending on how they mature. 1 x RESERVED for SarahY 1 x AVAILABLE
1 x silvered sable buck born 6/12 (black tan x sable) AVAILABLE

PLEASE NOTE new T&Cs as below

Terms & Conditions
1.All mice offered for sale will be of sound temperament and health to the best of the breeder's knowledge. If you need to know of a mouse's suitability for breeding please ask, stating your objectives (e.g. hobby or exhibition, colours to be produced etc).

2.If a purchaser is unknown to the breeder and/or is reserving more than two mice, a non-refundable deposit is payable upon a firm reservation being made. This deposit is £1.50 per mouse, which covers the cost of food for approx 5 weeks (usually 2/3 weeks from reservation to arranged collection date plus 2/3 weeks after this should collection not occur to allow time to find a new home or arrange a second pick up date/time). Deposits are payable by Paypal or cash by post. Cheques and POs are not accepted. The amount paid as a deposit will be deducted from the total owed upon collection (e.g. if you reserved a trio for £15 and paid the deposit of £4.50, there would then be £10.50 left to pay on collection). If you have any questions about this policy please get in touch by PM or email.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.