Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 7 male striped mice bred by myself that need to go, some just reaching maturity, others immature.

Stunning animals but not handleable, so strictly a look-at pet ;)

Offer at £5 each, pickup from Stoke-on-trent, Staffs :)
Able to get them to Warwickshire at certain times, and will be down in Thamesmead on the 18th July.

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There is a thread somewhere with them on as well as the spiny and hairless, can't remember if i gave much info on them, but i'll wack together some info if you want and post it up, baring in mind it will be from my personal experience with them :)

I also have one female available, just the one, but i'll only say here to prevent being bombarded :lol:

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
They're prob the same size as a fancy mouse when adult, but i don't own any show standard mice which i understand are considerably bigger than a normal mouse?

They're about 10cm not including tail, females appear to be slightly larger than males unless my male is just small anyway! but it can take up to 5 months for them to reach full size :)

oh and just to add: I have 4 males available, but keeping an eye out for any babies in the nest.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.