males and females
adults and babies
They like to live in groups, breeding groups can be arranged
£15 for 4
I am located in cheshunt, hertfordshire

·
Premium Member
736 Posts
oh v.tempted for a breeding group x what do they eat and would they be ok in a large converted rub like my other exotic mices x

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They can be fed a seed mix or same mix and mice but not too many sunflower seeds or peanuts.
They can be chewers, but they might be ok in a converted tub not really sure i keep mine in a glass tank ive only just got them recently so dont know loads about them lol.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I would think a plastic tub would be fine they are quiet strong and if they have lots to do im sure they wont want to leave lol.
I saw your site love your mice the harvest mice are sooooooo cute :D

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yea i think they prob would bite i havnt really handled them only got them the other day i dont think they are very handelable unless they are just scared lol i dont have a pic at the mo but will get one.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Think i will leave the more exotic mice to you experts for now ;)

·
Premium Member
736 Posts
i got loads of harvests :)
my harvests and pygmys are xl 35l rubs with wired front and lids, they have sticks nesting balls and loads of climby stuff x i feed them a mix of w.bird seed, robin blend, finch food and any live creepy crawlies from the garden x would that be ok for spinies :)

·
Registered
283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yea i would have thought that would be fine for them i dont no much about spinys ive looked a little up but might be worth reading about diet i know they are seed eaters and i would have thought they would eat insects too.
I also have multimamates (african rats) for sale

·
Registered
293 Posts
Im getting so tempted by all this more exotic types of meeces :lol:

I must admit harvest mice do sound lovely and Multis too

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.