Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

I have several silver bucks for sale, and one dove buck. All are about 11 weeks old now. All are suitable for breeding purposes, or pets. For breeding, silvers can be used to make more silvers (!), doves, PEWs, and blues, among other varieties. There's a group of three brothers that can stay as a group if being kept as pets, and two brothers that live together that can also stay as a pair if going as pets. £5 each or i'll do a deal for a group.

I'm going to Swindon tomorrow so please reply to this thread if you're interested and want to pick them up from there.

Also looking for a good home is a group of six super friendly, really lovely does, only as pets. These girls are about 7 months old now, and are a tad chunky. They've never been bred from because of this disposition to fatness, and really need a pet home to settle down in. All offers considered, so please get in touch!!!

I'm based in Sutton, Surrey

Heather

·
Premium Member
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll take some this afternoon. Trust me though, the bucks are very good mice, all have been shown and two in particular did very well - the dove buck won Best AOC u/8 at Preston, his brother, a dark silver, nearly won but his colour was too pale. They've won other cards as well, at Preston and London Champs, but off the top of my head i can't remember what exactly.

·
Premium Member
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Allo demonxslash- who are you? :shock: And if you are seriously interested, do you want bucks or does? At the moment i've got a few bucks loking for homes, and a group of pet does with a wieght problem.....

·
Registered
65 Posts
lol It's Emma, sweetie, and I'm possibly looking for two more very laid back gels - I'm working out the best way to put a shelf in my current bin to give Aggie et al. some more climbing space, but you know I've got the room regardless of a shelf. Chubby meeces aren't a problem - unless there are any health issues involved?

·
Premium Member
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Alloooo!! Yes - chubby mice would love to come and live with you! They are about 7-8 months old now and are really sweet, but are just sitting around looking round, really. They looked normal when they were little, but by the time they were about 7 weeks old they'd started getting fat. It's not the food, they seem to be genetically prone to being rotund. You'll be amazed by them! I've tried putting them on diets but to no avail, so it's defintely genetic. Because of this, i didn't breed from their mums or them, as only red mice get to be officially fat in the fancy! Don't need chunky silvers as well!

Let me know if you're interested and i'll send over pix - there are 7 of them and i know you've got room for them all - they need to go as a group. Just stick them in with your other girls and they'll be fine!

·
Registered
65 Posts
I know that you'd like to find a home for them all as one group; the problem is that I feel I can only realistically manage two more at the moment - all seven plus my four and I wouldn't have time to play with them all every day or give them the attention they deserve :( (though I'd love to be able to take them all!) Would it be a problem splitting off two? If so, I'm afraid I can't take them :(

·
Premium Member
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ok, make it three :p Trust me! Let me know when you can come over to get them - i'm in for bits of this weekend?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Yay! Can't make this weekend - we're turning up on my aunt's doorstep down at Pagham tomorrow for a little surprise trick-or-treatin' *mwahaha* Next weekend some time is probably okay - text you during the week?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.