Pet Mice Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Premium Member
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These mice are all now rehomed. Thanks for looking!

- DOB: 5th June 2010 (can go to homes from 10th July)
- Sex: Males (4) and females (4)
- Colour/Variety: Siamese blue point and seal point
- Price: £4 ea
- Collectible From: Carluke, or can go to meet you
- What the mouse carries (E.g Dove tan carrying chocolate): Siamese blue and seal
- If it is a doe, whether or not it has already had a litter: No litters
- Reason for sale: Surplus stock

· Registered
1,070 Posts
I am banned from anymore mice!! But I wanted to say that for anyone interested in mice near to Kallan you won't be disappointed - her mice are lovely and the two boys I got from her are strong, healthy little characters!!

· Registered
513 Posts
Oh shoot! I wish :( If your ever over near Paisley, I'd love a couple but without a car I'd not feel happy about putting them through the joys of the local public transport!

· Registered
513 Posts
We are on Fulbar Road =) Very handily just a few hundred yards from Aldi hehehe.

We've a busy few weeks coming up but if your passing through and have any left then, I'd love some!

· Registered
566 Posts
I'm in Northumberland, and am desperate to get my hands on some siamese.... would like male and female. would you consider a rendezvous? i was due to travel to dunbar to meet with Unicorn, but her meeces have had boys so she's in a bit of a pickle.

If we could arrange something i would be happy to travel and meet you somewhere :) let me know or message me x

· Premium Member
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Onyx gets first dibs - then I will have 4 males to get homes. The males will be castrated so they can live together or with females. I will travel about 30-40 miles for people to collect so we could meet in the middle anyone else who's interested!

· Registered
513 Posts
With a bit of luck I will snap these up - sorry boys and girls! But for the future, I have a friend who regularly travels between me and Manchester, so if a "mice train" is ever needed between people, let me know! He keeps mice hiself so is ever so carefull when traveling and it might help everyone out =)

· Registered
513 Posts
Oooh fantastic! Well, I think I will be nabbing all the girls and a boy or two, so there will probably be a boy or two left over, but I will let Kallan confirm/deny that.

If there ARE some boys left over and someone below the border are wanting them - my Manchester friend will be visiting us for a few days next weekend (9th to the 12th I think) and would be happy to take the mice back to Manchester with him. From there further travel/meetings can be arranged =) x

· Registered
566 Posts
Oooh Onyx, your friend doesn't pass near Northumberland do they? I was going to meet with Kallan on the 18th to get my boy and girl, but if someone is passing through perhaps that would be better? will let Kallan decide xx

· Registered
513 Posts
I have no idea what the route is exactly, I know the main stops are Glasgow - Preston - Manchester but I will find out from Dan for you =) My geography is awful lol!

· Registered
566 Posts
If you could find out asap and let me know that would be great. Either that or me and the fiance will take a day trip to Galashiels to pick the cuties up!
Do you know anyone who would be interested in some baby boys? I have some broken blacks (possible broken black tans - unsure without looking!) a brown and white broken (light brown, very pretty). I shifted 10 of them the other day but still have some boys left. xx

· Premium Member
1,009 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Howdy! None left now, unfortunately - I will see about locking this thread. Try Onyx - she has some of mine and I think may be rbeeding at some point in the future. My next plan is to get a litter of Siamese x Siamese Fox but that won't be for another month or so!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.