Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
- Date of birth/Age 18/10/08
- Sex Does
- Colour/Variety Semi LH 2 Agouti.
- Price £5 each or £10 for all 3
- Collectible From West Sussex
- What the mouse carries Light agouti banded, pink eyes, Choc Tan (one of the parents mother), Black Tan (one of the parents father), Variegated
- If it is a doe, whether or not it has already had a litter N/A
- Reason for sale Surplus

Updated photo's, these girls are really sweet would make ideal pets/hobby breeding, tails are solid in colouring, tummies are of a greyish beige colour.
2 Available

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
I think they were all the same, or similar. I didn't see the other one, though, as I met Angelmouse at the station ;). I don't think mine was the one photographed though I'm not sure - she has a darker stripe along her back, but it could just be the lighting not showing it.

·
Premium Member
723 Posts
Angelmouse said:
I thought you where having to give up? or have found a new job?

My thoughts exactly, I love Yorkshire, used to live in York and Scarborough. But moved down south as my family are here but the calling to go back is raising its head! My Hubby's brother lives in Leeds.
We sometimes go up :)
Yup found myself another job this time i wont have to walk out because they like my ahir and dont want me to cut it at this new place :D

Im slowly getting back into breeding and only doing it has a hobby for then but im still going to attend mouse shows whenever possible.

:eek: Well the next time you are up this way and have some mice ready let me know :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.