Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
- Date of birth/Age - 23rd December 2008
- Sex - Buck
- Colour/Variety - Self Fawn Satin
- Price - £5
- Collectible From - Staffordhire or could arrange transport as my uncle has a licensed pet courior service.
- What the mouse carries (E.g Dove tan carrying chocolate) - Broken, Dove,
- If it is a doe, whether or not it has already had a litter - N/A
- Reason for sale - Not needed for further breeding

This picture was taken only uesterday, but his eyes are now open.

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
o.o he's such a lovely colour... could you arrange transport to Leicester? (and how much for?) I think I go home before he'd be ready...

276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
He will be ready for the 20th January, I will have to PM you when I have spoken to my uncle about transport to Leicester, and find out the apporx amount it would be.

Thankyou

·
Premium Member
3,106 Posts
Again, I'm not sure if that buck is fawn or argente - it looks like he might be argente from that photo so you might want to check for an undercolour to his coat.

276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have deffinatly checked this time and he is deffinatly Fawn double checked, as last time you where right I have 2 argente does and 2 fawn boys.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Hi

If this boy isnt already taken I was wondering if transport to Cheltenham could be arranged? Id absolutely love him
Im new so Ill tell you a bit about myself incase hes still available. We only have 12 mice, theyre all rescues and pets. However Im looking into breeding and am going to spend a few months reading up and learning whats what, but Im pretty sure I want to work with satins
If not, hed just be kept as a pet

Anyway Im really interested, please let us know :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.