Pet Mice Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2 male red tabby scottish fold kittens for sale, not ready yet as they are only 10 days old. and I don't let them go until they are 10 weeks old + they will have there 1st vacc and come with pedigree but wont be registered as they are to go as pets only. I will put some photos up soon.
not sure yet if there ears will fold yet or not as they don't fold until they are about 2-3weeks old but so far they look like they are going to fold

must be good homes only, and sorry but we will want to know all about you before kittens will be allowed to leave :D
it's just that we really want them to have good homes so we need to be sure that you will love and care for them as we do.

price to be discussed

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi,

I have a Scottish fold called Rupert. (pic attached). He's about 5 years old, and it would be great to get another as he is fantastic, and loves other cats. If you could send me any more info/pics when you get them, that would be fab

rupee2.jpg

Many Thanks
Amanda

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.