1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mis-mark banded buck, just reached maturity - £2

Immature Ivory satin buck - £3

and another cute Immature little satin, not sure what colour entirely - £3

Got lots of other mice too, brown and white broken, black and white broken, black eyed white, Brown tan, silver-greys (i think!) all £2 each or discount for more than 10.

Pickup only from Stoke-On-Trent, Staffs.

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
those two are very young, the pics are a tad old but the mice are probs between 4-5 weeks old, they're living away from mum anyways and doing great :)

i think that browny coloured ones mum was a lilac satin, i don't quite know which female he came from as i had a few birth at the same time in same tank, but seeing as the male was brown and white broken and only about 4 other females are satin but ivory, chocolate and broken, so i only assume he came from the lilac satin doe :|

i really sound rubbish don't i not even knowing which female he came from, i need to get more organised me thinks :?

·
Registered
177 Posts
psssst

( Ivrony mens a wight satin mice ..

a PEW = Pink Eyed Wight,
a PEI = Pink Eyed Ivrony = Pink Eyed Wight Satin ...so if you say Ivrony Satin, you say satin satin !...

in Black Eyed Wight with Satin= BEI Black Eyed Ivrony.

Ivrony means the light Yellow shining in the caot. )

·
Registered
177 Posts
oh you are not allone, many breeders dont know them i thogt...

i just want to say it...i read it often here... it doesn't matter for your mice they will be also cute because ;-)

PEW with satin is PEI = Pink Eyed Ivrony .

·
Registered
128 Posts
Ivory is a PEW satin. They have their own name/standards as they are permitted to be slightly darker than would be permitted in other colours. I think the point that Vivian was making was that to call them Ivory satin is superfluous as Ivory only comes in satin...

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
:lol: i think i should start posting in variety identification first before advertising :p

I have some more to post up too that i'm not too sure of colour so will do that later and you can all teach me :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.