Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Adults

All can go in 2/3 weeks except fawn doe who has had an unexpected litter. Naughty escaped male.

Date of birth/age:17 weeks
- Sex: 3 Does (D) and 1 Buck (B)
- Colour/variety: light Fawn (B), Stone, Black and White Broken, Fawn (D's)
- Price:
- Collectable from: Middlesbrough area or Gloucestershire areas
- What the mouse carries (e.g. dove tan carrying chocolate):
- If it is a doe, whether or not it has already had a litter: all had one litter except fawn doe has had 2
- Reason for sale:
Very sad sale do to unexpected moving.

Babies

- DOB: 1 1/2 weeks
- Sex: Not confirmed as yet
- Colour/variety: possibly light fawn, fawn, champ, stone, and black some broken (head spots) all with white bellies (possibly fox like)
- Carries: All babies are from a breeding group, a cross from light fawn buck and above females.

Photo - 2 grey and white, 2 fawn wand white and 1 agutie and white are from my normal broken does also up for sale

Attachments

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey my mice are only available in middlesbrough now untill the 24th May after that you will have to go to a little pet shop that my friend owns who will be looking after them and continueing my breeding groups untill i move back to England. The shop is called The Ark in Skelton, Cleveland.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yyoung said:
Any pictures ?

I live in Co. Durham..... not too far. I should resist but I fear resistance may be futile !!!
My outbox is not sending my messages out Grrr
Ill will post some more pics of my mice soon but if you look at the pic i have in this topic they are the babies for sale and some of the adults are in my introduce myself topic.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.