·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Date of birth/Age : 8 and 6 weeks
Sex : buck and buck
Colour/Variety : Dove satin with some tan (underside) and Red satin
Price : £4 each
Collectible From : Sittingbourne in Kent or could possibly take to Swindon April 18th
What the mouse carries (E.g Dove tan carrying chocolate) : Various
If it is a doe, whether or not it has already had a litter : n/a
Reason for sale : I have too many satin bucks!

The dove satin is a semi-long haired mouse and is really REALLY tame and friendly. The red is a little jumpy but we're getting there! They are both very small but thriving and gaining well. They can not live together as the dove satin has been with girlies ;)

Please e-mail me [email protected]

·
Registered
304 Posts
When will you be in worthing? As that's just a bus ride from me and im very interested in the red he looks beautiful!

·
Registered
304 Posts
well Im going to london next week but will be coming back on saturday so if your in worthing then or after I can pick him up no probs let me know :)

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
looks like I'll be heading to Worthing either 9th or 10th of May and also looks like I'll be bringing both satin boys :lol:

The people I'm visiting are bunny breeders but I'm sure they won't mind hanging onto the boys untill you can both pick up unless you want to meet me en route??

·
Registered
721 Posts
Are you driving to Worthing? because if you are, you will literally pass my door if you go on the M23 that is. If I remember correctly we are off the A264 this is the road we take to Worthing mind you Worthing is about 1 hr away from me, really need to look at a map me thinks. I can meet you some were near me if you will be using the M23 otherwise I wont be able to take him :( as I am not aloud to travel far cos of petrol prices. There is a service station off the M23 at Peasepottage services juntion 10 I think it is I could meet you there? I'm just clutching at straws really :roll:

·
Registered
304 Posts
I'll def be able to meet you in worthing on either of them days it'll take me about half hr by bus not too bad at all. probs be the quickest shortest journey ive taken to get mice! :D If you just let me know nearer time or something where exactly in worthing to meet and I'll pm you my contact number. :mrgreen:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.