1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
- Species - Russian Campbell Dwarf Hamsters
- Date of birth/Age - 03/03/10
- Sex - 1 Males and 2-3 Females
- Colour/Variety - Argente and white, bands round neck, white spots on backs - very pretty!
- Price - £7 for single male, £14 for the male pair, same for female pair or £17 for female trio.
- Collectable From - Sutton, Surrey/South London, near Morden Tube Station
- Reason for sale - Am keeping one male and one/two females from current litter so have four extra available as pets.

Have been handled every day from 24 hours old and at nearly three weeks old are now really tame and friendly - they all lick your hand! Are lovely, chunky little hamsters with pretty markings. All argente and white, dark pink eyes.

One male available and two to three females. Second litter just born, so if you are interested in a larger group of females or a pair of males, they will be available at the end of April.

·
Premium Member
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi there - please pm me to discuss - he's already been offered two homes, but i have a pair of females that need a home, and another six babies in the nest that will be ready to leave in three weeks, so i will have something for you! Heather

·
Premium Member
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
- Species - Russian Dwarf
- Date of birth/Age - 22/03/10
- Sex - male
- Colour/Variety - 2 argente and 1 argente and white
- Price £15 for the trio
- Collectable From - Sutton, Surrey

i have three male Russian Campbell brothers that are ready to go to their new home this week. They have been handled from one day old and are very friendly. Would make excellent, entertaining and very amusing little pets. Must go as a trio to live together. Nice people only need apply :)

Babies in this litter a week or so ago - males are top middle with white, and bottom two selfs:

Big sisters from previous litter:

Mum:

Dad:

·
Premium Member
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i know!! How good is that?! The mum is an argente platinum mottled, which means really pale, washed out looking argente with lots of white, and dad is a lovely dove big boy, and all the babies out of both litters are argente. They're very cute (i can say that as we're not talking mouse stock here!), and funny - not very clever or agile!

·
Registered
293 Posts
Oh my gosh there adorable i love dwarf hams :D

Do you breed alot ? I would love some at a later date :) I have 6 hams now 4 syrian 2 dwarf all uber cute :D

·
Premium Member
2,305 Posts
I really have never considered Dwarf hammies as a pet... I have only just got over my insane fear of syrian hamsters for a start! LOL

But I have to say... they are truely gorgeous hammies!

W xx

·
Premium Member
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Jammy said:
Oh my gosh there adorable i love dwarf hams :D

Do you breed alot ? I would love some at a later date :) I have 6 hams now 4 syrian 2 dwarf all uber cute :D
No, i don't breed a lot of them - these are pets that i've bred from a couple of times. I used ot breed and show these, years ago. I may breed another couple of litters in the future, but then again i may not. They're just nice little animals.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts