Pet Mice Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
- Date of birth/Age-Various (some still in nest,available from 5 weeks)
- Sex-Mostly Bucks but also some Does if required
- Colour/Variety-Black Rumpwhite, Black Tan Rumpwhite, Chocolate Rumpwhite and Cinnamon Rumpwhite
- Price- £3 NMC Members, £5 Non-Members
-Collect From-Cambridge or upcoming shows (Bristol 29th March, Swindon 18th April or Enfield 2nd May)
- What the mouse carries: I can give specific details of individuals
- If it is a doe, whether or not it has already had a litter-Nope all fresh youngsters
- Reason for sale: Surplus

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
Ooh oh, chocolate rumpwhite o.o. Cambridge isn't that far from my Gran's on the train... Oooh I want so much T_T. Errr... Would you meet me on the train somewhere? Like... Broxbourne... Does Cambridge even connect to there?

·
Premium Member
5,254 Posts
I could collect from Ian at a show and bring back to Leicester for you.I will definitely be going to Swindon ,other shows to be decided on.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Fantastic, one down! If you definately want it theres lots of ways to get it to you, Sarahs suggestion seems easiest-thank you Sarah!!

Im going to try to get some pictures this morning if the mice cooperate so im hoping that will encourage a bit more interest.

Im mostly trying to sell the bucks but I do have some females which will go to the pet shop if no one takes them so there are a couple of does available. I could even set up an unrelated trio if anyone was really keen to breed.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Heres some pitures of a few of the bucks for sale, I am awful at taking photos I apologise :oops:

Chocolate Rumpwhite Buck

Black Rumpwhite

Black Rumpwhite

Chocolate Rumpwhite

In total I have 4 Chocolate Rumpwhites, 2 Black Rumpwhites and 1 Black Tan Rumpwhite (all bucks)
and does I have a few unmarked including 1 Black Tan, 2 Blacks, 4 Chocolates, 1 Agouti Tan and 2 Cinnamons (possibly another 3 unmarked black does carrying Blue).

I have surplus rumpwhite does including a black, 2 cinnamon and a chocolate.

Lots more coming up. I've had lots of litters recently and still have lots which havent developed marking properly enough for me to decide whether I will be keeping them.

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
Oh, for sure I'd love a chocolate rumpwhite or a self black doe. I just have to plead with Sarahc nicely for a minute, and I'll let you know. I's only allowed one XD. ('less you sneaked a extra one in >>).

·
Premium Member
5,254 Posts
I m more than happy to bring one ,two ,three or whatever back for you.March the 29th is the bristol date which is a sunday.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'm really looking forward to Bristol as I haven't been to a show since Peterborough. I think I will have atleast one blue, some blacks if they grow a bit and possibly a few rumpwhites (depending on how they shape up) to show.

I'll PM you Kage to make a definate reservation, I'd hate to send something off to the pet shop when someone of the forum wants it.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thats a shame, when is the next show at Stafford? I was only up there a few months ago for an NMC show up there. Let me know if you ever get to a show, I'm sure I'll have something spare.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.