Pet Mice Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
-Date of birth/age: Various but some adults and some around 10 days old (will be available from 4-5 weeks)
- Sex: Bucks
- Colour/variety: Rumpwhites mostly Black Tan
- Price: £3
- Collectable from: Cambridge or can arrange to meet at a show.
- What the mouse carries (e.g. dove tan carrying chocolate): Various some carry chocolate, self, and blue.
- Reason for sale: Surplus

The young rumpwhites are mis marked but unique and interesting, not really suitable for exhibition breeding. I also have some adult bucks coming up which I have used to further my lines so they are reasonably decent some are really nice, I just dont have the space to increase the numbers of rumpwhites. I took loads of pictures the other day but then pressed the wrong button and deleted them all!!!! I will try again during the week.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I have got three Rumpwhite Bucks all black tans which are around 3 weeks old now and will be available in 2 weeks time.

2 of them have minimal white on them but would make interesting hobby breeders or pets and one of the bucks is really ncie and has a small fault on his under, I have bred form bucks worse than this in the past but at the moment I have some really nicely marked bucks coming through so I dont need him.

If anyone is interested let me know. Collection from Cambridge (I dont know which shows I'll be going to at the moment)

The two poorly marked bucks:

This one is interestingly marked-he wouldnt sit still long enough to get a good pic but he has little black spots on the white parts of his rump.

This one has a bit more white and is shaping up to be quite a big mouse:

The best marked buck:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.