Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey peeps, we have a few bits and pieces to sell as we are not breeding at the moment and need some space. So here is a few thing we need to move on.

We have 16 x 9 litre rub's (Picture below)

And also 6 x 64 Litre rub's (Picture below)

Please contact me if your interested in any of the above. Prices will be given on request, discount will depend on how many you want.

---

Any questions please contact me either on here or give me a ring on 07923 682 141. Postage can be arranged but it would be at your expense.

Thanks for looking :)

·
Registered
293 Posts
Dom i would like some more RUB's please how many do you have left of each size ?

·
Registered
293 Posts
Thanks Dom please can you save me two small ones i get paid on 21st and could collect after that :)

·
Registered
293 Posts
Dom if you still have some a week friday can i please come over and buy some more im getting really into mouses now :) Also would love another 64ltr if any left :)
Also Miney and Mo the PEW and BEC i got from you allmost a year ago are fantastic girls and wonderful pets :p

·
Premium Member
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Jammy said:
Dom if you still have some a week friday can i please come over and buy some more im getting really into mouses now :) Also would love another 64ltr if any left :)
Also Miney and Mo the PEW and BEC i got from you allmost a year ago are fantastic girls and wonderful pets :p
Hi, yes that fine, just let me or Fae know when you plan to come, I think ur on her MSN?

Glad to hear the mice are still doing well :)

·
Registered
293 Posts
DomLangowski said:
Jammy said:
Hi, yes that fine, just let me or Fae know when you plan to come, I think ur on her MSN?

Glad to hear the mice are still doing well :)
Yes i have Fae on MSN and both your mobile numbers too :) I deffo want another 64ltr and maybe a couple of 9ltrs :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts