Premium Member
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
9 months old
Sex- Does
Colour/Variety- Chocolate Broken Tans
Price- Free
Collectible From- Bracknell Berkshire
If it is a doe, whether or not it has already had a litter- one has had no litters, the second has had two,and the third has had three
Reason for sale- Retired

Avaliable from 2-3 weeks on. Takes food from hand and will investigate you, fairly tame and will sometimes lick you. They're making a habit of now waiting for me to wake up in the morning and gathering at the cage end to smell my hand. (mainly waiting for their morning meal worms haha)

Heidi, named for her escaping tedancies if you dont watch her when the cage is open (never had a litter)

Marble, has had two litters

Harriet, mother of one of the current litters. Has had two previous litters (her pups are available in 3 weeks). The bravest and friendliest of her sisters

(in the pictures, it's not lice you can see, they had just been digging in their substrate and it left dust on their fur)
They have all been de-liced just before Harriet was put with the male, and i do so regularly :)

·
Premium Member
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
they're over 9 months and can't be bred anymore, otherwise it would be danger to their and the pup's health.
Just a note i've decided to keep them as my sister and her kids have fallen in love with them =P

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.