Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello well the babies are two weeks and 2 days old now and will be ready in around 3 weeks. Im posting early so if need be I can arrange transport if it is required of me to drop mice off down yonder :D

Date of birth/age: 2 weeks 2 days
- Sex: 4 does 5 bucks 1 stone, 3 PEW females, 2 stone and 3 PEW males - GREY DOE RESERVED
- Colour/variety: 6 PEWS and 3 stone
- Price: £3 each
- Collectable from: Shildon County Durham but as no one lives near here I am willing to travel to shows using trains especially places like hull and preston and I wish to visit universities there :D
- What the mouse carries (e.g. dove tan carrying chocolate): PEW/ BEC potentially carrying Lilac/ Black/ Agouti/ Broken/ Silver agouti
- If it is a doe, whether or not it has already had a litter: Nope

- Reason for sale:

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yeah they're all so gorgeous- if I do say so myself lol. And they've been handled from day two so they are tame, going through the popcorn stage right now but they are not afraid of me or my hand or anything at all really. Though I scared them all when I sneezed lol. Two of the greyish ones just walk on your hand when you put it infront of them too

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
New pics and updated sexing lol

READY NOW
1 grey girl left though I will give the other grey as a companion if necessary

If anyone is interested the price is stated in the first post as well as the fact I am willing to meet people at places via train as longs as some help with the cost is offered. Also, I am in Hull/ the town of Beverly on Aug the 15th so if anyone would like mice and they can meet me their I am willing to hold onto them for you until then.

Ive decided to keep one of the stone girls, she has a little torn ear lol. Other female stone is reserved and possibly one of the female PEWS. Better Pics of them :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts