If the show had been sooner that would have been no problem but I would like them to go to new homes before then as that's about 7 weeks away isn't it? If someone is going to P'boro who is travelling nearer to you at some point I can gladly pass them on though.
Daisy, if you want I can bring them to P'boro and you can see if you think they are what you want for your hairless breeding? That way you can choose which one(s) you want if any (I don't mind if you decide you don't want any once you have looked at them).
Miss-Freak-Of-Nature, will you also be at P'boro to pick one of these girls? If so that would be great since I'd be taking them for Daisy to see anyway.