Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FOR SALE

Hello people: I have 7 PEW and BEC, something like 5 pew and 2 bec. If anyone is interested just email me bak on here thanks.

£5 a mouse

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well mark il give them to you if you like because i don't need them and im trying to get rid of them asap.
That goes to everyone iswell!!!

What show are you next going to then mark?
I'm going to Bradford at Harrogate show so if anyone is going there il bring some with me, the next show after that is in February at Enfield in Middlesex!

·
Premium Member
723 Posts
Michael N said:
Well mark il give them to you if you like because i don't need them and im trying to get rid of them asap.
That goes to everyone iswell!!!

What show are you next going to then mark?
I'm going to Bradford at Harrogate show so if anyone is going there il bring some with me, the next show after that is in February at Enfield in Middlesex!
Wish i could take them but i have to find homes for the mice i have now because i cant keep them anymore lost my job so cant afford to keep them :(

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ruthy said:
I'd love some of these guys, especially the PEW bucks, but your so far away!
Well ruthy are you not coming to Bradford on the 25th January? where abouts are you located?

·
Registered
261 Posts
I'm in wigan, near manchester. Not sure if i could make the Bradford show, but perhaps someone i know who is near me is going up that way?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sorry guys I have done some selling today and i have sold all 8!!! lol Very sorry bout this.

But i will have some more for sale again soon!! Very Sorry

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.