Pet Mice Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Date of birth/Age Litters Born March 1st x2, 2nd March x1,3rd March x1 and 6th March x1
- Sex 22 males and 19 females
- Colour/Variety White, Black and White, Lilac, Lilac and White, Black.Some are probably satins
- Price £2.00 per mouse mice will not be sold as singles
- Collectible From Ashford in Kent
- Reason for sale Accidental litter thanks to vets not neutering our male mouse correctly.
They will be ready from 29th March

No Reptile/Snake Owners contact me please. My mice will be pets not food.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Yup was waiting till I took some up to date ones today.

Here are the 29 babies which are 3 litters

This is 12 babies into 2 litters

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Update we still have loads of mice avaliable as some people have let us down. Tame, friendly, such little sweeties litters 1,2 and 3 ready to go on sunday. 14 Girls and 15 Boys

Litters 4 and 5 ready to go Friday 3rd April.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi We have 10 left I think and alot of males. Need to be collected by saturday as on the sunday they are going to the rescue centre.

Last few days before they go to the rescue. Females and Males still availiable.

Sarah x

·
Registered
65 Posts
I'd like to take three females off your hands, as long as I can get there - if you wouldn't mind PMing me with your postcode then I'll see about being able to travel :)

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hi Sommy nope sold all the girls apart from the ones we kept. The males we are keeping 5 and the rest are going to the rescue.

We had some idiot man phone up this afternoon asking for male mice he wanted them to breed with I told him no way they were pets not for breeding and who knows what he was going to do with the babies they could have been all going for snakes for all I know. He sounded so thick aswell.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
It's up to you who you sell your mice to and your entitled to your opinions but please be aware that this forum welcomes all types of mice breeders and we need to be aware to show respect to exhibition, hobby and feeder breeders.

·
Registered
2 Posts
hi
ive just been given a baby mouse. but its on its own. i wish to get it some company as it seems lonely. i live in hamstreet ashford
please call me on 01233 733 869. ask for steve or leanne. we will pick up tonight if possible? :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.