Pet Mice Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
GORGEOUS fully grown male bearded dragon for sale along with his vivarium and everything in it. His name is Bud, and he is having to be sold due to moving house (Im selling him on behalf of a friend). He is 5 years old, PERFECT temperment (He loves children and has never been aggressive with anyone). Vivarium is 48 inches long, 18 inches high, 18 inches width. Its very big and comes with a heat lamp, mat and radiator that is attached to the ceiling. He has a lot of wooden climbing equiptment.
He eats crickets, locusts and mario mealworms. I will give more details if you are interested. He really is the perfect frist-reptile! £150 or nearest offer. Must go asap.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ruth,
No he hasnt found a home yet, he is still for sale. He is Bud (Sam Irving's bearded dragon) I have been looking after him for about 5 months now.

·
Registered
394 Posts
we are so tempted char...not sure if i could handle such a big lizard with the 2 kids all the mice a dag and a kitten though :cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.