Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
- Date of birth/age: Various
- Sex: Both
- Colour/variety: Various
- Price: £2 Each
- Collectable from: collection only or can deliver within stoke-on-trent
- What the mouse carries (e.g. dove tan carrying chocolate): Various, contact me for details
- If it is a doe, whether or not it has already had a litter: N/A
- Reason for sale:

Got a variety of mice ready.

This guys still available, i think hes a stone satin, he looks brown in this pic but is actually a greyish colour self, like the ones in the below pic, hes also mature now.

These guys, males and females

Pink eyed white satins

Pink eyed white normal

Black eyed white satin buck

Black eyed white normals (excuse the partings, they were hiding under a cave hide that got a little sweaty!)

This little black semi long coated buck, hairless carrier

and this hairless buck

i've got more PEW satins too, and lots of babies in the nests, chocolates, choc tans, chocolate and white broken satins, PEW whites and others still to check! possible fawn satins and other satins :)

all mice £2 each, collection only or can deliver within stoke-on-trent, paypal or cash upon collection.

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
Don't suppose you fancy a delivery drive to Derby ? *sigh*
Won't hold my breath. Don't think my OH will be up for a driving me to collect mice either.

But Oooh...
I'm LOVING that hairless chap...and the black :p
...-and- he's a hairless carrier ? *faints*

Fab looking meeces :)

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I could meet you half way from Derby if you really wanted? I already did a mouse drop off at a Services on the A50 near Derby :) and yep for the black one, his mum was a pure hairless, his father was a long coated Choc and white broken :)
We don't usually do drop offs for less than £10 worth of mice, but if you could pull your OH's arm, i may be able to do the same for a half drive ;)

and as for Kent, the nearest i'm going to be is Thamesmead but thats not until the 18th July...

·
Registered
982 Posts
I'm possibly going up to the Honley show in West Yorkshire 13th June so could drop in on you on our way back early evening??

Second thoughts Thamesmead is about 30 mins from me would it be possible for you to hang onto the de satin white buck untill then and I'll arrange to meet up with you?

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Can do if you want :)

Might even put him in with one of my girls in the time being, seeing as hes my first black eyed white satin, see if i can get some girlies out of him :D

we'll be down in Thamesmead all day til late, so shouldn't be a prob meeting up!

·
Registered
374 Posts
any chance of satin choc broken pics? I'm quite close to you aswell :) PM me if poss, I dont have a very good habit of remembering where I've posted! :p

Vi xxx

·
Registered
374 Posts
thanks muchly! I'm interested in a buck and a doe if poss. been looking out for some satin brokens! and can't miss the chance as your so close (relativly, compared to everyone else!!!)

Vi x

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
Velvet_Meece said:
I could meet you half way from Derby if you really wanted? I already did a mouse drop off at a Services on the A50 near Derby :) and yep for the black one, his mum was a pure hairless, his father was a long coated Choc and white broken :)
We don't usually do drop offs for less than £10 worth of mice, but if you could pull your OH's arm, i may be able to do the same for a half drive ;)
Have PM'd :D

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Few more bits up for grabs :)

Still got loads of PEW and PEW satins...

The little satin lad from the first picture, heres an updated pic of him!

This long haired PEW buck

Brown brokens males

Black broken bucks

Brown tans, one long coated, one normal bucks

Lilac buck

satin bucks, PEW and i think Stone or lilac?

Hairless carrier bucks [1 reserved]

Female hairless carriers [4 reserved]

Satin does, one PEW and one brown

Banded doe [warning, not great mother]

this little black rumped buck

Just a small note about the carriers, the litter was large for one doe to cope so they are a bit smaller than babies of a similar age, but should catch up with a good diet :)

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
They are related to the black buck you are having, but not the same litter, just same parents so not direct siblings, however they are not related to the pure hairless buck, so no problems there if you ever decided you want to put them together :)

Just a note for everyone interested that i forgot to add, the young mice are still rather skittish, with so many i haven't had an awful lot of time to spend with them, however they don't bite and i have never been bitten by any of them, and i and new owners have never had a problem taming any mice from my lines, at the moment they just run away sometimes :)

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
Could I have these 2 ? / a plain light colored one and the one with the white splodge
(I know I'm picky :oops: )

Prefer the plain light coloured ones but want to be able to tell them apart :roll:

Is the one with a splodge on its bum banded ? guessing so as some others look to be

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
They actually all have the splodges, but the one you pointed out on the right hasn't shown up in the pic, its very pale...

The mother was a banded yes so thats why they all have those markings, however they aren't proper banded as the bands don't go all the way round the waist, exactly the same as the fathers pattern who is a true hairless :)

·
Premium Member
198 Posts
OK...now to break the news I'm collecting 4 meece instead of 2 LOL ! :lol:

- not got any broken marked black girleys ?
Thought I'd ask on the off chance you're hiding some :p

Let me know what owe you for the pair of girls and 2 bucks and will see you later !

:D

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I have indeed got one black broken girly :) (or was i supposed to lie then to stop temptation?) :lol:

She coming too? at £2 each she'd round it off to a tenner :p

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.