Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Baby harvest mice for sale. Make great pets for watching (not handling) and are always fascinating. Must go in pairs or more unless you already have other harvest mice for them to live with. Practically odourless so no problem whether you have bucks or does! Bucks also live happily together so you can choose pairs or groups of either sex if you don't want to breed. They are different to fancy mice so if you need any info please PM me and/or visit http://www.fancymice.info/harvestmice.htm. £10 each (sold in pairs unless you have other harvest mice for them to live with) collection only from Leicester.

4 babies available, currently approx 3 weeks old. Will be sexed this week.

·
Premium Member
3,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
2 does approx 6.5 weeks, 2 does approx 5 weeks and 2 bucks approx 5 weeks available. Can create pairs from different litters for breeding if required.

·
Registered
74 Posts
know its just new and you might of missed it but could you please try and use the new template for this section please

Could any one Posting in this section please use the template. Also please give as much info as possible on the animal for sale

- Species
- Date of birth/Age
- Sex
- Colour/Variety
- Price
- Collectible From
- Reason for sale

ALSO PLEASE TRY AND REMEMBER AND PUT YOUR THREAD TITLE IN THIS FORMAT
FOR SALE/WANTED - Animal type - Location
Thanks
Alan

·
Premium Member
3,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I might be but haven't decided yet. How many did you want and which sex? Also do you definitely want them or are you just considering?

·
Premium Member
3,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I can now definitely take harvest mice to London Champs (Leigh I have PMd you).

Currently have 4 does and 4 unsexed babies (will be sexing them this week). A breeding pair is reserved for Leigh Amber but the rest are available. If you are interested please get in touch. Cheers :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.