Pet Mice Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Baby harvest mice for sale, available in 2-3 weeks' time. Make great pets for watching (not handling) and are always fascinating. Must go in pairs or more unless you already have other harvest mice for them to live with. Practically odourless so no problem whether you have bucks or does! Bucks also live happily together so you can choose pairs or groups of either sex if you don't want to breed. They are different to fancy mice so if you need any info please PM me. £25 a pair, collection only from Leicester or possibly from Honley show (June 13th), near Huddersfield in Yorkshire. Photos below...

The available babies:

Mum with baby:

Movies of the current babies:

Movie of mum:

·
Premium Member
3,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
These are all reserved but I should have more babies soon. One of my does has just given birth so as long as they are all healthy they will be available in 4-5 weeks' time, so let me know if you're interested.

·
Premium Member
3,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The new litter will be available in approx 2 weeks' time. I have had some interest already - anyone here wanting any please get in touch :D I can bring them to Honley show if that's easier for you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.