Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I breed Teddies and Swiss Teddies but am reluctantly having the cut right down due to other commitments. They must go to loving homes as pets or possible breed/show homes.

I have all sorts of colours from Tricolours, lilacs, chocolates, creams, etc. All are handled from birth and have lovely laidback temperaments. They do grow very big and are very chunky so make fabulous pets for children or adults ;) They are all bred from pigs I imported myself from all over Europe and have proven to be excellent examples of their breed and very healthy too.

Please email for further details at [email protected]

·
Registered
374 Posts
I have just realised who you are... I had 2 piggies off you a while back, a lilac dal and a lilac/gold bi colour... both boars. the dal is still with us, unfortunatly the other died soon after he arrived here. teh dal we have named Ash, and he is the most wonderful lad ever. currently being a friend to 4 little baby himis!

Vi x

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
violet1991 said:
I have just realised who you are... I had 2 piggies off you a while back, a lilac dal and a lilac/gold bi colour... both boars. the dal is still with us, unfortunatly the other died soon after he arrived here. teh dal we have named Ash, and he is the most wonderful lad ever. currently being a friend to 4 little baby himis!

Vi x
Well that sounds great :roll: Thanks :D
That was such a long time ago (2-3 years ?? at a guess) so glad Ash is still going strong at least ;)
Did you ever get the tricolour dals going ??

Debbie

·
Registered
374 Posts
yeah must have been 2 years or so maybe 3.

lilac tri dals....sort of, I've recently decided to stop them though. the lilac/gold bi colours are in such short supply, especially ones with enough gold to be of much use. A sow aborted 5 prem babies last week, all wern't much good for the project. ****, the mum is fine though, which is the main thing. They're such lovely charactered pigs though, wish I could carry on, but while I can't get anywhere there doesn't seem much point!

vi x x

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.