Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have-

A full bag of Pets at Home guinea pig nuggets
An almost full bag of herbage hay (with dandelion etc)
An almost full bag of regular meadow hay
A "pigloo" plastic guinea pig house, would do for rats etc

All free to anyone who could use them, were in Cheltenham, can deliver locally or between here are Derby next weekend

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ooh Im really glad these have been claimed, itd be such a shame for them to go to waste
Naomi the food is all yours, well bring them with us :) Bless your rescue piggy...we had a bunny we had to syringe feed mushed up food for years, a long time ago. Were you after the pigloo aswell as you posted first? If not I think I would have to post it to you Jammy (unless you are going to the London champs show too?) Hopefully it wouldnt break, but I really dont have much luck with plastics, and its quite fragile :? Id give it a go but wouldnt hold out too much hope of it making it in one piece!

·
Registered
293 Posts
Peteyandthegang said:
Ooh Im really glad these have been claimed, itd be such a shame for them to go to waste
Naomi the food is all yours, well bring them with us :) Were you after the pigloo aswell as you posted first? If not I think I would have to post it to you Jammy (unless you are going to the London champs show too?) Hopefully it wouldnt break, but I really dont have much luck with plastics, and its quite fragile :? Id give it a go but wouldnt hold out too much hope of it making it in one piece!
Yep i shall be there showing my rats :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.