Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've decided to let my colony go...

I'm expanding in rat breeding and have decided to let these guys go to free up some room.

Theres 2 females, 1 adult male, 2 young males (that will have to be seperated soon from other male) and 2 unsexed babies (can sex on request).

I won't be providing a tank with them, i would like the 1:2 to go together or all of them, but will sell the younger ones seperate if need be.

£30 for the lot

or...

£15 for the trio
£4 each for the young.

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Theres 3 females and a male in this colony now, plus 2 newborn babies.

And i have 3 mature males that are together in a separate tank.

Still looking for the same prices, except young are now mature and trio is now quad+2 :p

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You free on the 30th?

Theres a reptile and amphibian show in Maidstone on the 30th, we will be there, if you fancy meeting up there, you don't have to go in but if you do it is open to the public and only costs a couple quid to get in :)

·
Registered
982 Posts
Velvet_Meece said:
You free on the 30th?

Theres a reptile and amphibian show in Maidstone on the 30th, we will be there, if you fancy meeting up there, you don't have to go in but if you do it is open to the public and only costs a couple quid to get in :)
YES AND I AM GOING TO BE THERE lol :lol:

I'm meeting up with the lovely mantid people from Metamorphosis, collecting some new bug jars and having a general look around, I'm really looking forward to it.

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Let me know if you want any then! we will have a table called BugNation :)

ahhh you got your mantids off Graham! fantastic bloke, i've had a few off him too...in this case then see you there! i will have a BN sticker on with x Sarah x written on it, you'll have to ask Leigh if she wants any stripes too as i know she was interested :)

·
Registered
863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm not the owner, but she is a close friend of mine, i'm a mod and my partener is an admin on there :)

We don't often have tables at shows and usually just organise meets and have fun, Maidstone is the only show we have tables at but we did have on on Sunday at Kidderminster's first show :) Tarantulabarn, Spidershop, Metamorphosis and a few other shops are close sponsors of BugNation!

Well i say we will have a table at Maidstone, we've booked one, just waiting to hear back, but either way we will be there! :p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.