Pet Mice Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,510 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
- Date of birth/age: 3rd September 2009 (Ready from 8th October)
- Sex: Does
- Colour/variety: Dove Self
- Price: £5 each (£2.50 to NMC Members)
- Collectable from: My house or the train station in Kettering, Northamptonshire, or I can bring them to Peterborough next week.
- What the mouse carries (e.g. dove tan carrying chocolate): Just dove - a/a p/p
- If it is a doe, whether or not it has already had a litter: No, too young
- Reason for sale: Not needed

These are show type but not show quality does, they all have a little bit of tan on the vents and most have small belly lines. They do have a lovely smooth pale grey top colour though and they have dove-coloured noses and tail set-ons. Both parents and various other relations can be seen. Would make lovely hobby breeders or pets. They might make a nice self outcross for dove tan as the tan vents and belly line are really the only thing wrong with them, but I'm not an experienced tan breeder so don't take my word for it :) They are living together so can go in pairs or as a group of four.

As I have been stuck with reserved mice (and rats) for weeks in the past I don't hold them for people for more than a week. I'm sorry if this sounds harsh, but I only have a small mousery and I can't afford to have mice I don't need taking up boxes for weeks on end, hope you understand.

You can pictures of similar does here (these ones are a bit older): http://www.fancymicebreeders.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=2045

Sarah xxx

·
Premium Member
2,305 Posts
I too am very poor for the next couple of weeks :(

The amount of times I have gone to your website and been tempted to email you about your gorgeous mice... lol
Maybe next time!! <3 <3

Willow xx

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.