Premium Member
1,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
- Date of birth/age: Born 13/06/2009
- Sex: Bucks
- Colour/variety: Broken
- Price: £6 each or 2 for £10
- Collectable from: West Sussex
- What the mouse carries (e.g. dove tan carrying chocolate): Broken possibly Satin
- If it is a doe, whether or not it has already had a litter: N/A
- Reason for sale: Surplus Stock

Note: These are only 9 days old, but we have had a lot of interest in our broken's and wanted to offer first pick to anyone here wanting any. They will be ready to leave here on the 12th of July onwards.

Pup 1

---

Pup 2

---

Pup 3

---

Pup 4

---

Pup 5

---

·
Registered
394 Posts
Hi Ali

As far as i know number 2 is still available.The 3 that have been reserved haven't been picked but the guys coming to collect them tomorrow so if you wanted him he would have to be reserved so he doesn't go tomorrow :)

Fae

·
Registered
293 Posts
XxFaexX said:
Hi Jammy,you will also be meeting oh fat chunk me tomorrow!

Unfortunately we only have bucks in broken.
Sounds great love meeting new people specially animal minded peeps :)

I dont really have a preference on buck or doe to be honest !

Also please can you pm me your address and a phone number in case we get lost for tomorrow

Many thanks
Juliet

P.s I like number 5 hes cute with a capital C

·
Registered
34 Posts
Fae,

If i reserve number 2 buck, would i be able to come next week to collect him? My 2 kids are at camp next week so i wouldn't have to rush home, as i'm in Welwyn Garden City, Herts? The only day i couldn't do is Thursday. (It says on your webpage that you have a siamese buck available as well, is that still the case? and if he is still available, would he live with number 2 happily?)

Do you have any does that would be ready to go as well? I am very very new to this and these would be my first meeces!

If this would be ok, then i would definintely like number 2 (the masked bandit!), and the siamese boy if he is still with you and you think he would be suitable, or maybe you have another boy that i could buy to make a pair up?.

Let me know if this is ok and i can sort it all out.

Cheers m'dear - Ali xx

·
Premium Member
5,254 Posts
they sometimes live ok in twos. Rarely in groups do they exist together through out their life time.Once squabbles break out they have to be seperated permanently,they are far more aggressive than rats.

·
Registered
863 Posts
I find with no contact with females they do ok, you obviously often get a rogue male that won't accept another, nor can you put a male in with another male who recently been in with females.

I have a group of males living together, all mature, theres about 30 of them, now and then you get one male that will step out of line and get a telling off, but i've never had an injury, just squeaks for 5 minutes or so and everythings well again.

I'm not recommending putting 30 males together, because thats in no way safe, these males have grown together from 5 weeks of age, no more males were introduced once they'd started reaching maturity, and none of them have in anyway been in contact with females :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.