Pet Mice Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I know theyre bucks but theyre just gorgeous!

Currently 11days old, their eyes have just opened and theyre nice and fat. Only 3 in the litter because mum culled down to 3 herself again :roll:

Mum is variegated, dad is a broken satin, babies are just beauuuutiful (cant believe im giving up with babies like these :cry: )

1/

2/

3/

·
Registered
529 Posts
Hi, I am DESPERATE for baby buck no.2.
My mum is thinking about letting me get it but she has a few questions she wants me to ask first :oops:

When will the little one be ready? And also, would you sell it with a cage of somesort, we would obviously pay for it. It's just that we have an old hamster cage but neither of us are paticularly keen on it?

If she does let me get it, we live about 30 mins away from bluewater so it would be easy enough to collect it.

Thanks
Simone

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They will be 4 weeks on 22nd April so as long as they are fit and healthy and eating well then they can go to new homes that week.

The only cages i have are plastic tubs with mesh on that i use for breeding so not ideal as a full time cage really but cages are cheap enough to buy these days, just make sure the bars/mesh are small enough to prevent escapes.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Hi,
my mum said that can probably get it but she will know for sure on monday

(knowing her thats probably a yes!!)
So if it's not too much trouble could you hold onto it until monday and then I will let you know for definite?

Hiya, she has let me so if it is still available i would love to reserve no.2

Thanks

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Maze said:
GUTTED i was too late! lol they are BEAUTIFUL!! esp. no2
Maze said:
its such a shame you dont have more they're gorgeous.
out of curiosty what colour are 2 and 3 regarded as?
I dont have a clue what if any 'official' colour these would be, they were pure fluke for me really.
Number 1 is still available, hes so cute with his pattern down one side :D

sommy said:
I know! BEAUTIFUL!! I am naming no.2 Theo, can't wait to collect him!!
Awww Theo is a great name :D

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.