Pet Mice Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
-Date of birth/age: July 28th (They are not weaned yet, but can be re-homed as soon as they are)

- Sex: Three bucks and four does

- Color/variety: Four brindles, one agouti and two black

- Price: $3 for both sexes

- Collectible from: I'm willing to drive a little to meet anyone :)

- What the mouse carries (e.g. dove tan carrying chocolate): I'm no good at genetics and everything, but they all carry brindle, I believe.

- If it is a doe, whether or not it has already had a litter: None of the does are breeding age, all are virgin.

- Reason for sale: Selling off the mice I'm not holding back :)

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to note me or contact me on here. I'll probably be able to respond within 24 hours. I have TONS of photos of them, and I can take more upon request.

(EDIT)
I forgot to add that I'm from around the Buffalo, New York area and I cant/wont ship any mice. Local pickup/dropoff is the only option- thanks!

My e-mail is [email protected], just in case.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Hello, I'm extremely interested! I live near Youngstown Ohio and I can meet you half way unless you happen to be coming this way soon. Please let me know!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bethmccallister said:
Hello, I'm extremely interested! I live near Youngstown Ohio and I can meet you half way unless you happen to be coming this way soon. Please let me know!
I sent you an e-mail in return :)

·
Registered
755 Posts
Thank you! They are all so beautiful and yes, I definately want at least one brindle boy and one brindle girl if not the whole lot of them! (I'm trying to not be greedy)...the first week of September is kinda busy for me though so can we try for later that same month...you can let me know through email :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts