Pet Mice Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
- Date of birth/Age-Currently in the nest but will be 5 weeks old in time for collection at the Bristol Show (or Swindon or Enfield)
- Sex-Bucks
- Colour/Variety-Blue
- Price-£5
- Collectible From -Cambridge, Bristol Show, Swindon Show or Enfield Show
- If it is a doe, whether or not it has already had a litter
- Reason for sale-Surplus (3 fantastic bucks in one litter and I couldnt choose)
Pictures are of blues from my lines.

My blues are really big and gorgeous so these bucks are going to be great, I only have two available so please contact me asap if your interested.
Ian

·
Registered
304 Posts
oh they are adorable!
Its a shame they aren't ready now as I'll be coming to cambridge to get some mice from daisy.
:( lol

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh that is a shame, when are you coming to Cambridge to see Daisy?
Ive got another blue which im in two minds about at the moment and he will be ready sooner.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah that is a bit short notice lol!!

Are you planning on going to any shows that are coming up?

·
Registered
304 Posts
I was thinking about the one in enfield as its not TOO far. Never been to a show b4 so not sure how it works or what happens! lol
Do you need to get tickets?

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No you dont get tickets, some of them charge a few quid on the door, but I dont think I have ever paid to get into one, I always seem to stumble in through the wrong door or something!
Not much happens to be honest, especially the smaller shows. I haven't been to Enfield before but its the closest one to us too, its probably going to be a big show although most of the really big shows seem to be way up north.

Sometimes the mouse shows are part of a bigger show so there is sometimes rabbits or rats or poultry shows going on at the same time. You can sort of wander around and have a look about theres always food or a local pub not far away and people tend to chat about mice, and often breeders will show off what they have. Which is really useful for finding out what your aiming for with your breeding.
Its really interesting to me but have been told by my partner that going to the Swindon show last year was one of the worst experiences of his life and now he wont go to another show but he actively dislikes mice-I felt the same way when he made me go to a football match (I wanted to pluck my eyes out just to alleviate the boredom). The best part of course (unless your showing which is very exciting) is being able to pick up mice you've ordered and very often breeders will take surplus stock that can be brought at the show. Its best to contact breeders to arrange picking up mice though. I have come away with something unexpected at each of the shows I've been to.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Wow sound quite interesting, I think I'd relly like to go. Must talk to my OH about it see what he says :D

·
Registered
304 Posts
We're going to the enfield show in may and would like a blue buck was wondering if you had anymore black bucks on the way that would be able to go with the blue?

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yep, I can take a Blue buck to Enfield for you. I might have a black buck for you but he is a few weeks older than the little blues and I dont think they would be able to get along at this stage, I have some pregnant blue does now so there should be a load of blue and black babies coming along. I'll let you know what I get, I dont want to promise before I know what I've got but if I have a spare blue and black buck then you can have them at Enfield.

·
Registered
304 Posts
fab, hopefully you get some lovely blues and blacks :) I'm also after an extreme black doe so if you have any of them up for grabs that would be great. :)

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm sure I will have a doe too I'll see what I have nearer the time of the show. You might need to message me a week or so before Enfield because my memory is shocking.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.