- Collectable from: Cambridge
- What the mouse carries (e.g. dove tan carrying chocolate): Blacks carry blue
- If it is a doe, whether or not it has already had a litter: No
- Reason for sale: Surplus babies.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No but I could take some. They are of mixed quality in terms of showing although I think all of them are suitable for breeding at this stage. I am gradually improving on the tan around the selfs vents and there seems to be several babies which look really good and others with quite a small amount of tan. Some of them also look reasonably chunky while others are quite small (as expected for the variety) although all of them are healthy and showing good covering of weight and fair tail sets.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just bucks left now, one black and lots of blues. Some of them really nice and not over tanned on the vent, not huge but most have a good strong build. There are several I would consider keeping for show line breeding but as they are bucks and I have quite a small number of blues in my stud there isnt much point keeping them all.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have a few more Blue does available now if anyone else is interested, also a baby blue buck and an adult blue which has been a very successful stud buck.

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I am going to stop breeding my blues and blacks for showing as I dont have time to concentrate on the rumpwhites. I dont have a huge number of selfs anymore currently 8 Does (2 black, 6 blue) and 4 Bucks (2 blue, 2 black). Contact me if interested.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.