·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
- Date of birth/Age - 20/09/08
- Sex - 2 does reserved, 3 bucks available
- Colour/Variety - Black & white broken
- Price - £5 does, £3 bucks
- Collectible From - Crawley West Sussex after 18th October.
- What the mouse carries - Brown & white broken
- If it is a doe, whether or not it has already had a litter - N/A
- Reason for sale - not needed

These mice are very friendly, when with mum they would all climb onto my hands to come out for play time! Now a bit older they are a bit more difficult to get but once got they are very friendly and love to out of their cages :D
These will be suitable for hobby breeding.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No they are still available as are the bucks, have upto date pics :)

This is buck 1 Reserved
He has a mirror image pattern going on on his back Pic doesnt do it justice looks better in the flesh and on his underside.

His underside sorry about pic quality but he wouldnt stay still, cant blame him really!

Buck 2 Reserved

Buck 3 Reserved

Doe 1 available

Doe 3 available

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes you are most welcome to have them :D I have put your name down for them, they are 4wks on saturday and I will be splitting off the boys that day so you can pick them up next week I would like a couple of days to make sure they are feeding and drinking and have stopped feeding from mum, but I'm pretty sure they have all ready! Where will you be coming from?

·
Registered
11 Posts
That's brilliant - thank you.

I totally understand you want to check they are feeding etc. I am coming form Twickenham so an easy drive. When would be a good time for you next week?

Lu

·
Registered
341 Posts
i am partial to broken marked! :D angelmouse, i'd really leave your does in with their mum till at least 5 weeks, just what i'd do. i'm happy for boys to come out at 4 weeks, but i always leave my girls for 5 weeks minimum.

which reminds me i have some bouncy boys to split off tonight from their mum and sibs :lol:

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The does are staying with mum till the day before they are 5wks. They are all eating and drinking and are not feeding from mum anymore. I take the boys out on saturday.
These mice are lovely, I put my hand in and they all come over and climb onto my hand to come out to play, I only have small hands so they cant all fit on! And they lick my fingers too...its really sweet :lol:

Daisy... there is no way I would let babies go before they were ready, so after I have split the boys off I make sure that both Girls and boys are feeding and drinking well before I send them off to new homes, I dont usually let my babies go till 6 wks but these little things are doing so well that I feel confident enough to let them go earlier than I would normally ;)
Thank you though :D
Rachael

·
Registered
341 Posts
i miss having crawly black and white babies, when i first started hobby breeding years ago i had all broken marked mice, but they fazed out for me as i got more and more interested in show type mice varieties. i have one old broken agouti buck left now who was such a great stud mouse, he properly walks with a stick now :lol:

got some nice babies from him last month, last litter i think but its nice to have marked mice again ;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.