Pet Mice Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 3 bucks that must go. Some one let me down and I have been left with them. They live on their own as they started fighting. These are free to good home. If you know anyone who would like a mouse pm me please. They are about 12wks old now.

Dont seem to have a pic of the other atm, but he is very similar to the one above.

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes I have three left, I have someone coming today who may take one. I will let you know. :)
If you know out of the 2 pics which one you would like I can reserve him for you the one I havent got a pic for is very similar to the last one, more black, he has a mirror image thing going on with his markings on his back but not good at photographing it. Its not brill but it looks good. ;)

·
Premium Member
736 Posts
oh i dunno what to do, i really love them.... but would it upset the 2 boys i already have... if i were to have these off u and my 2 smell their scent wouldnt it make them fight with each other? x

·
Registered
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I not sure..... as long as you kept these in their own cages and didnt try to introduce them to yours then you should be fine. I tried introducing a 6 week old to these boys when they lived together but they didnt take to him and after that they started fighting, before then they where fine and they had 4 other males in seperate cages right next to them and lots of does. It was the intro of another male that did it unfortunatly.

Your call but they are yours if you want them, I only have 2 cages available though, so maybe you will only want 2?

·
Premium Member
3,106 Posts
It may do but it may not - sometimes there is no obvious reason why bucks suddenly begin to fight. Just go by the usual rule - only get them if you have enough cages to separate them if need be and you are willing to do so.

·
Premium Member
736 Posts
i really dunno what to do, theyre gorgeous and i would love them... i will have to go and ask rusty and smokey what they think ay lol :) *weirdo i know* tell u what ill pm u my mobile no and ill get u to give me a txt and ask me later on, ok.. hows that :) x x

·
Premium Member
736 Posts
ha u are wierd :p im guessing u wont have msn either then :( lol. thats fine hun.. enjoy ur meal and ill speak to u later :) x x x
btw gonna try put some new pics of rusty and smokey up in the exisiting mice forum, check it out later x x

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.